Pre book at Africa Wild Truck restaurant
The restaurant is normally reserved for our camp and lodge internal guest; you can however pre-book your table any time.
Due to our position pre – book is essential.
For large groups (more than 10) we suggest to contact us a week in advance in order to let our chef and kitchen be ready for you.
Among our products we bake bread and pizza leavened with mother yeast, bread sticks, crostata pies, fresh filled pasta, pasta trafilata al bronzo.
Fresh fruit juices, jams and honey from our production.
Most of recipes are our family tradition from grandparents who owned a bakery in Italy.
Fixed menu: why
Our cuisine enhances fresh products from our garden or products from local companies. Dinner usually consists of three courses that vary every day, paired with South African or Italian wines visible on the menu.
Our staff serves each course at the table and presents it to our guests.
In addition to the difficulties of supplies, we fight food waste through the proposals of fixed menus.
For this reason it is important to let us know your diets (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free…) well in advance when booking.
- 2 course lunch. Main course, vegetables, bread, dessert – 19 USD (@16,000 MWK)
- 3 courses dinner. Starter, main course, vegetables, bread, dessert – 26 USD (@21,000 MWK)
- STARTER 6500 MWK
- MAIN COURSE ONLY 13,000 MWK
- DESSERT 5000 MWK
- Pizza and dessert 13,000 MWK
- GRILLED T BONE 800 g (marinated Italian style + cooked reverse sear in oven and then grilled 6 minutes each side) + oven potatoes salad + bread @24,000 MWK
Snacks and Sandwiches are available as alchoolic cocktails
Note: prices may vary at any time without prior communication and depending on Malawi Kwacha exchange rates against major currencies