Amended booking conditions in Coronavirus outbreak at Africa Wild Truck eco camp & lodge
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, Africa Wild Truck camp & lodge has made a special provision for amendments of bookings as following:
- The below conditions are only applicable to bookings confirmed on or after the 1st April 2020 and for travel up until the 1st of June 2022.
- Should your client not feel comfortable traveling on the dates already booked with Africa Wild Truck camp & lodge due to the Coronavirus outbreak, you can change the booking by moving it forward by up to 6 months, at the same rates. This offer is applicable to all agent bookings and is not dependent on the World Health Organization (WHO) issuing travel restrictions.
- In case the dates of the amended booking fall in a season where higher rates are applicable, your client will be responsible for paying the difference between the seasonal rates.
- Bookings can be amended free of charge up to 30 days before arrival date. If a client wishes to amend a booking less than 30 days before arrival date, then standard Africa Wild Truck camp & lodge T&C’s and cancellation fees apply. Bookings can only be amended once.
- Any outright cancellations of bookings due to the Coronavirus outbreak will carry standard Africa Wild Truck camp & lodge cancellation fees. Clients are advised to claim a refund from their personal travel insurance.
- In the event that the World Health Organization advises against traveling to Malawi, clients are advised to claim a refund from their personal travel insurance.
- Please note that the terms set out above are subject to availability and apply only to bookings for clients staying at Africa Wild Truck camp & lodge and not with any third parties.
Africa Wild Truck Camp reserves the right to make changes to the above policy from time to time and to notify all agents of such changes.