Malawi visa, new regime from 1st October 2015.
From 1 October 2015, the Government of Malawi requires payment of Visas to entry into Malawi to different nationalities.
This arrangement will not exempt any country where Malawians are required to pay visas except for:
- Nationals from the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) countries, except for those countries that subject Malawians to a Visa within SADC;
- Nationals from the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) countries, except for those countries that subject Malawians to a Visa within COMESA;
- Diplomats accredited to Malawi;
- All Diplomatic and Service/Official Passport holders coming for official business, and
e. Other ordinary Passport holders coming on official Government business.
Visa Malawi: Categories.
- Transit, limited to 7 days, 50 USD (This is for the purpose of passing through Malawi to a destination outside Malawi. Validity of transit visa is limited to 7 days in Malawi. A person in possession of a transit VISA cannot exit Malawi through the same port of entry.Where this happens the transit Visa will be ugraded to a normal Visa and the person will be charged normal visa rate accordingly)
- Single Entry Visa, (to be used within 3 months from date of issue): 75 USD
- Double Entry Visa, (to be used within 6 months from date of issue): 150 USD
- Double Entry Visa, (to be used within 12 months from date of issue): 250 USD
You can contact us for further informations.