Our vehicle is a truck FIAT IVECO ACM 90 4x4; we have chosen it from various ex military trucks because of its characteristics, which makes it ideal for any road; its performance is optimum even on the most difficult and rough African roads.
It was modified and fitted to ensure the comfort of its passengers, with 13 seats and ample windows in order to better enjoy the view.
Completely self-sufficient, the Africa Wild Truck is equipped with:
- kitchen camp and 120 litre of drinkable water
- satellite navigator gps
- some outlets of 12/220 volts to recharge cell phones/video and photo cameras
Our equipment includes:
- igloo tents (for singles or couples) with mosquito nets
- bed mats
- camp chairs
- current generator
- laptop computer
- satellite telephone
- shortwave radioVHF
- library ( including the travel guide book we wrote!)
- ...and so much more to make our camp better and well organized!