The 4×4 of Africa Wild Truck
Part of the 4×4 Africa Wild Truck fleet, there are off-road vehicles specifically modified to handle every kind of travel on the wildest tracks, to enjoy the performances of Africa, with a bit of extra comfort, to travel long distances and manage the timing of the trip among Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya:
- Land Rover Discovery, 7 seats
- Toyota Land Cruiser , 9 seats
- Toyota Land Cruiser, 5 seats
- Fiat Iveco Acm 90, 14 seats
Our truck is a famous orange truck FIAT IVECO ACM 90 4×4. In 2005 we have chosen it from various ex military trucks because of its characteristics, which makes it ideal for any road; its performance is excellent even on the most difficult and rough African roads. The truck has been modified and equipped for comfort to travelers, with 14 seats and large windows to better enjoy the show.
4x4 and Truck photo galleries on Flickr
Have a look at this Flickr photogallery with some of the best 4×4 and truck pictures!
Africa Wild Truck Equipment
Our equipment includes:
- satellite telephone
- shortwave radioVHF
- laptop computer
- library (including the travel guide book we wrote!)
- if there are any camping nights igloo tents (for singles or couples) with mosquito nets, bed mats, camp chairs
- …and so much more to make our trip better and well organized!
Completely self-sufficient, the Africa Wild Truck is equipped with:
- kitchen camp and 120 litre of drinkable water
- satellite navigator gps
- some outlets of 12/220 volts to recharge cell phones/video and photo cameras
For those who like it, the 4×4 off-road truck vehicles have a Wi-Fi connection to check your e-mail on the go or to stay connected with “home”. This is a new service that we have studied and which will ensure that, where we cover, we can download your emails and keep in touch through the Internet. Traveling a lot, the equipment of our vehicles is always in the process of renewal and evolution; to learn more about the latest news write us!